Montessori Mulberry Bush Balfron 10k postponed

We regret that due to growing concerns surrounding the spread of the COVID-19 virus and following advice from the Scottish Government we have decided to postpone the Montessori Mulberry Bush Balfron 10k on Sunday, May 3rd.

Our race is due to take place at the predicted peak period of infection therefore we do not want to endanger the health of runners, supporters, organisers and the community at large or indeed place any further burden on the emergency services.

Also, if there is widespread self-isolation at that time due to the contagion, we may not be able to call on sufficient organisational support to enable the event to take place safely.

As things stand, we have rescheduled the event for Sunday, September 13th when the outbreak is predicted to be well past its peak. We shall continue to monitor developments however and post updates on our website, emails and social media channels. All entries will remain valid for the new date.

Our thanks to our sponsors for their continued support.

We apologise for any inconvenience and hope you can join us in September.

The Race Committee

%d bloggers like this: