We’re shaking things up for 2017.
After 10 successful years as one of Scotland’s favourite running events the Mulberry Bush Montessori Balfron 10k is altering its route.
We hope the change on Sunday, April 23rd will provide a fresh challenge and more of a spectacle for entrants and villagers alike.
Instead of immediately heading out into the countryside from the start at the High School, runners will now make their way through the heart of Balfron village. The new section will take in Cotton Street, Buchanan Street (the village’s main street) and Dunmore Street before rejoining the original route at Roman Road.
About the race
- 10Km Road Race
- Medal & T-shirt
- Chip Timing
- Km markers, water stations, showers, first aid etc
- Prizes for winners
- Cafe, entertainment, stalls
- Traffic free, scenic route
- Scottish Athletics permit event
- Challenging yet accessible
- Easy reach of Glasgow & Edinburgh
If you have any questions please feel free to email or give us a call.